Tuesday 15 December 2015

Whanau Learning 2016

Kia ora Whanau, well it's that time of year again. I would just like to say thank you to all the lovely families that I have connected with this year who have participated in whanau learning. It has been great getting to know so many of you, and I look forward to connecting with many more of you in 2016.

Whanau learning is an opportunity to learn more about how your children are learning in the digital age. Find out how you can access your child's learning through their class site, blog and all their documents online.

To find out more about whanau learning call me 09 216 1039, text me on 021 381 880 or email yayleen.hubbard@manaiakalani.org



If you would like to read more about our whanau learning check out the Manaiakalani website.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment